- Log in to your BrewPOS Admin Back Office
- Go to the More tab
- Go to the Accounts tab
- To edit an existing account balances double click on the account, To add a new account click on the New icon in the toolbar
These accounts are also the customer records you see in the POS front of house
- Active – button will make the account active
- Choose Trade Account by double clicking on the Underlined Text.
- Beginning Amount – Sets your starting balance
- Remaining – is the amount left, also allows you to adjust the remaining manually
- Allow negative, this allows an account to be used past a 0 balance
- Add monthly – automatically adds a balance equal to the amount on the first of the month
Front Of House Account Management
- Open an account with a customer record or add a customer record to an open ticket.
- Once a customer record is on a ticket, you can touch the customer name to check the account balance.
Paying with Account
- Once a customer record is on a ticket, you can chose the other payment a tab and select trade account