- Login into your BrewPOS Admin back office and select the Security tab.
To edit an existing employee, double click on their name in the List
To add a new employee, select New in the toolbar.
- Fill in the Name field. You may also optionally fill in the Email and Phone fields.
The User Id will be assigned by the system
Assign them a PIN of 1111, they can change it later
Navigating the tabs in the lower box
Select the Permissions Tab
You can change the permissions by clicking on the second column where permissions say NO – YES the line will become a drop-down menu
Select Location Tab
Check mark the location or locations the new employee will be active at.
Select Timecard Codes
- Choose the timecard codes that apply to the employee
- These codes will determine their pay rates so choose the correct one. You can also edit/view and create new codes on this screen.
Select Admin Screens
- These fields will grant users access to specific areas in the backend of the administrative system
- That’s the system you in right now.