- Log in to your BrewPOS Admin Back Office
- Go to the Setup tab
- Go to the Categories tab
- To edit an existing Category, double click on that Category in the categories list
- To add a new Category, click on the New icon in the toolbar
- The category field is the name you want to be displayed
- The icon will place the chosen Icon on the POS
- Parent Category will determine if this is a prime or secondary category.
- The alt-language will show the translation if alternative languages are turned on.
- Availability can make the category only show up at certain times
- Menu and Menu text is part of the menu generation platform and can be ignored unless you’re using that platform.
- Hide this Category will make a category invisible to the front of the house POS
Changing the order of categories:
- Select a category or sub category by highlighting it, then Choose the sort button from the menu